Page Personnel has an exciting new role working for a global engineering business. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will work on a permanent basis based in an accountancy function reporting into the Finance Manager. This role offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking person who is keen to progress and grow in a thriving business.
This organisation is a leading global engineering business based in the heart of Warrington. They have been established for over 50 years and employ over 5000 people. They offer a skilled team, variety and a great working environment.
This Purchase Ledger role will require
- Month end assistance
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Credit Card expenses
- Cash expenses
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of supplier payments by BACS
- Processing Purchase Ledger invoices into SAP
- Customer queries on a day to day basis
- Processing new supplier account forms
- Issue of Purchase Orders
- Supplier database maintenance
- Adhoc accounts payable queries as required
This Purchase ledger role will require
- Computer literate - SAP and Microsoft experience
- Strong experience with purchase ledger and ledger management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Reasonable written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work professionally at all times.
- Ability to perform and contribute constructively in a dynamic team environment.
- Flexible and focused, dedicated to the achievement of excellent working standards.
- Ability to work under competitive time lines.
- Possess a good work ethic.
This opportunity will offer;
- £20,000 negotiable depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday
- 37.5 hours per week - opportunity to work overtime
- Car parking
- Staff incentives
- Schemes such as childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251971