Group Finance Manager
- First level of review and deputy for Financial Controller
- Support process and control improvements
My client is a privately owned international IT Software business based in their global head office in Ealing. They have a sociable, friendly culture and employ over 300 people globally. Their software is used in businesses across the world.
They seek a Group Finance Manager to join their finance team.
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations
- Review monthly FX revaluations on all Balance Sheet accounts
- Review of Consolidated Management Accounts to provide commentary
- Assist in the production of annual group statutory accounts
- Manage and develop the management accounts process
- Develop and implement process improvements
- Assist in the development of the Finance team
- Support the development of processes to improve reporting and controls
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified or Qualified By Experience
- Strong financial and management accounting experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Multi-currency environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent problem solving skills and a keen eye for detail
- Confident using systems and dealing with accounting queries
- Experience from IT software business would be advantageous.
The Group Finance Manager positions comes with a competitive salary between £50,000-60,000 based on experience. In addition there is a comprehensive benefits package.
Ealing - Group Finance Manager - IT