Cisco Network Engineer
Cisco network engineer - network engineer - Cisco engineer
Skills: Cisco - routing - switching - Cisco ASA - ASA - VPN - VPNs - FirePOWER IPS - Cisco Nexus - MPLS - BGP- VRF
A fantastic new opportunity for a Cisco Network Engineer has been created within an award winning multi-million-pound technology company. Located in Leeds, the company specialises in the provision of a large range of technical solutions. You will work within an ITIL environment where your role will involve both support and project work. It's a chance to work with customers directly with a variety of vendors specifically Cisco networking (Nexus, ISR's), Cisco ASA firewalls etc.
Working directly with a variety of clients that can include enterprise organisations, as a Cisco network engineer you will be involved the design, implementation, and support of solutions. Responsibilities will include:
- 3rd line support for networking and voice technologies especially in Cisco routing, switching, and security
- Attending meetings to support any discussions relating to solutions and deployments
- Deployment of networking solutions
This is a great opportunity for a Cisco engineer who wants to join a forward-thinking business that enables engineers to be exposed to a wide range of technologies and complex solutions using the latest technologies. You will get to work in a fast pace environment therefore there will be some great challenges.
A competitive package allowance is provided that includes a car allowance and bonus. In addition, the business encourages, supports, funds, and rewards team members who consistently gain the most relevant certifications relating to their role. This would include CCNP, CCDP, CCIE certification.
We are looking for a network engineer who has had the following experiences and who has experience with the below listed skills:
- Demonstrate core routing and switching specifically with Cisco
- Experience with Cisco firewalls and security - Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePOWER
- IP Telephony / VOIP
- Ethernet switching
- Cisco Nexus datacentre switching
- LAN and WAN
- Wireless networking
- Experience of service provider technologies such as MPLS and BGP
- Experience with PCI DSS would be a benefit
- Any network certifications would be beneficial i.e. CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE
It will be essential that all applicants are eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving license. Any offers will be subject to passing a DBS, financial and reference checks.
If you have always enjoyed broadening your knowledge, would like to continue with gaining further professional certifications, and would like to be exposed to a wide variety of solutions/ technologies, then please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253107