My client is a leading provider of specialist insurance, investment and financial support services are recruiting into their Finance team.
- Support a busy finance department and Group Accountant.
- Collate and disperse purchase invoices for approval and coding
- Review accuracy of invoices, and approvals. This will also include posting to Sage/Paperless
- Pre payments and Accruals
- Timely and accurate processing of suppliers invoices
- Preparing payment runs, uploading payment for management approval
- Dealing with suppliers
- Providing ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing intercompany recharges on to ledgers
- Raising sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank payments
- To deal with any ad-hoc financial project, on a timely basis, as delegated by the Group Accountant.
- To carry out any other reasonable duty requested by your manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
AAT qualified or studier (or equivalent)
Must have: Excellent attention to detail, precise, systematic and methodical worker
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716705