Our Reading client is currently recruiting Ecommerce Administrator role. This will be working with the marketplace department which offer excellent training opportunities.
This role is to upload company products and information on online platforms, this would suit a candidate with Ecommerce experience or someone who has an interest in Marketing.
Working hours for this role at 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday- but have a flexible attitude to work other hours when necessary.
- Helping maintain listing placement
- Stock controlling various sites
- Optimising listings with keywords & SEO
- Loading new products onto various channels
- General Maintenance and liaising with other departments
- Stock controlling sites
- Loading new products
- Pricing and repricing current products
- Order Control
- Some promotional and advertising work
- Previous administration and customer service experience
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- 1 Years Office Experience
- Computer Literate, strong IT experience especially Microsoft Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of SEO & marketing
- eBay or Amazon experience at a seller level (not essential but preferred)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252859