Audit and Accounts Senior Top 20 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting on behalf of an exceptional Top 20 firm of accountants with multiple offices across the country. This position is based in Stevenage and is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts & Audit Senior to join a progressive, successful firm offering long term career opportunities.
The split of the role will be approximately 70% Accounts, 30% Audit.
* Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and SME's.
* Taking responsibility for each Audit assignment, completing within agreed timescale with the support of the Manager/Partner.
* Preparing accounts from client records.
* Preparing management accounts on occasion.
* Preparing draft tax computations.
* Working regularly with junior members of staff including training, delegating and reviewing work.
* Dealing with queries from clients.
* Ad hoc assignments as necessary.
* ACA or ACCA qualified - either newly qualified or finalists.
* Experience working in a mixed Accounts & Audit role and leading on Audits.
* Able to demonstrate ability to supervise small teams.
* Good time management and ability to work to deadlines.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716679