Final Vehicle Auditor
Final Vehicle Auditor sought for an Award winning global Quality Management Company to work on a client site in Woking. The successful candidate will work alongside production teams, inspecting the vehicle for any defects/imperfections. A great opportunity to work alongside one of the UK’s most prestigious automotive OEMs. Would suit candidates with CAL experience, mechanical and detailed vehicle inspection experience.
• Complete inspections of new vehicles leaving the factory prior to customer acceptance.
• Use hand measurement tools.
• Work with lineside operatives to inspect quality of parts/assemblies and quality of fit on vehicle.
• Ensure that non-conformances are reported and support the implementation of corrective and preventive actions
• Perform in process checks relating to harnesses, grommets, wiring looms, pipe clearances and critical torques.
• Paint inspection on panels within paint shop.
• Inspect rework to ensure quality remains consistent.
• Final check finished vehicles to ensure all systems are functioning.
• Sign off under body and water tests.
• Dynamic Testing and present the results of these activities to the business units.
• Performing torque check on critical joints.
• General BIW inspection.
• Inputting and maintain data into the Audit system database.
• Ability to understand engineering drawings
• Experience of automotive manufacturing environment and understanding of manufacturing processes
• Experience using hand tools and inspection equipment
• Excellent communication skills are key and the ability to present solutions to colleagues & suppliers
If you think you match the specification above and would like to be considered for this role, please provide an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251082