Fund Manager Assistant / Portfolio Implementation
This is an excellent opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst to work within a top tier Asset Manager. The role is based in the city and is a key element of the Portfolio Management Group.
This position sits between the fund managers and trading desks and focuses on the firm’s Equity business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing active support to portfolio managers on the day to day running of their portfolios, and is expected to be well acquainted with investment and dealing processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with portfolio managers and dealers to implement investment and ensure efficient trade execution across portfolios
- Managing trade orders from entry to completion.
- Oversight of cash inflows and outflows, to ensure efficient execution of investment mandate and client instructions.
- Manage rebalancing of portfolios in a timely and effective manner
- Ongoing monitoring of asset allocations, cash positions and foreign exchange sweeps across portfolios.
To be considered for this role applicants require previous experience in front office support in an Investment Management firm. Strong analytical skills and Excel skills are essential. They are looking for a candidate who is a quick thinker, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960717321