Our Isle of Man client is seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their practice.
Are you looking for a great role but with that comes the quality of life, then look no further as we have a fantastic role in the Isle of Man.
We are working for a world leading law firm with a particular expertise in corporate work, litigation and insolvency and private client and trust work.
The Corporate Lawyer will be responsible for all aspects of corporate related work that are relevant to the Practice Team of which you will be a member, reporting to the Practice Group Head and Team Leader.
Relocation for this role is essential
Key Accountabilities for the Corporate Lawyer:
- Advises clients, in keeping with the internal policies and procedures, with respect to all aspects of client matters assigned to the Corporate Practice Group.
- Represents the group in dealings with other law firms, government representatives, agencies, and other professionals involved with the client’s matters.
- Reviews and prepares contracts, including acquisitions and joint ventures, complex commercial transactions, mergers, buy-outs and other corporate business transactions.
- Settles the terms of new engagements and exercises due diligence in all matters.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years PQE and have strong corporate experience with funds experience being desirable.
- The successful candidate will have traditional law firm background and trained with/working for one of the legal500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252415