An exciting opportunity for a proven Pensions Manager to join a successful and growing business within the Leicestershire area.
You will be part of a close-knit team, liaising with various departments to build and maintain relationships within the business.
A growing and successful organisation based within Leicestershire, due to rapid expansion they are now seeking a Pensions Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Day to day management of the Pension & Benefits Team
- Oversee the day-to-day management and administration of the various pensions schemes
- Develop pensions policies and governance strategies;
- Ensure that schemes operate effectively and meet performance, quality and customer care targets, as well as complying with industry standards;
- Keep up to date with current statutory regulations and monitor changes in the legal situation for pensions providers and developments in pension provision
- Provide up-to-date reports to management
- Deal with complex pension claims
- Develop communication strategies to promote the benefits of pension schemes
- Manage the relationship between the company and trustees
- Previous experience in pensions administration or pensions consultancy including scheme management
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Experience of managing a team- leading by example
- Experience of NEST, DC / DB Schemes
Competitive salary + attractive benefits package, excellent career exposure, on-site parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252823