Defendant RTA Paralegal
In this Defendant RTA Paralegal role you will join a well-respected international firm that has been recognised nationally for the investment they put into their staff. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with senior defendant personal injury solicitors, assisting them in running their caseload and continuing to learn from experts in their field. Alongside assisting, you will also maintain your own bank of pre-litigated RTA claims and work.Defendant RTA Paralegal – Manchester
- An international firm who are highly recognised for their capabilities
- Advise large insurer and corporate clients that are household names
- A firm that place a huge emphasis on employee development, they are the largest law firm in the country to hold a Gold Investors in People award
- The team is posed for substantial growth following some significant client wins
- Multiple award winning firm
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- 12 months+ Paralagal experience within RTA (claimant or defendant)
- Knowledge of stages 1,2 and 3 of the MOJ Portal.
- Able to handle a caseload of pre-litigated claims
- Experience of working to targets
- Good working knowledge of the CPR
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
The next step
To register your interest in this Defendant RTA Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.