Partner/Senior Associate Private Client
An experienced PARTNER OR SERNIOR ASSOCIATE is sought to join a thriving PRIVATE CLIENT team at this leading UK Firm’s TAUNTON office. You will be an established Solicitor or FILEX with demonstrable and diverse Private Client experience.
You will be confident and business development focused, to support the growth of the ambitious Trust & Estates team. This is a key role which will work directly with the HoD to grow the book of business.
You will be experienced in the following work types:
- non-contentious private client/wealth, with an entrepreneur/HNWI focus, working alongside corporate, tax and commercial property teams, advising in relation to IHT planning, will, LPA and Trust drafting,
- advising individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth
providing pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies.
- owner-managed business succession.
- advising trustees and executors, on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration.
- administering taxable estates (with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests, etc).
This firm seeks an engaging Partner/Senior Associate to network and grow the client base in the region. Superb support and career development progression is available at this renowned and successful business. Competitive salary and package is offered.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion or would like to review the full role specification, please do get in touch.
Tagged as: Partner, Private Client, Probate, SENIOR ASSOCIATE, Trusts, Wills