An outstanding opportunity is available to work in one of the Biggest Property Firms within the UK. Due to growth within the UK my clients are looking for a Finance Manager to join them as part of their Finance Department.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensure the Uk's Accounts are prepared within set timescales. Other duties will consist of:
- Review, maintain and improve working capital including margins and reporting
- Prepare accurate UK reports in line with timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations
- Produce monthly management accounts with commentary and variance explanations for internal and external review
- Produce and present group budgets, forecasts and variance reports
- Improve controls and identify performance improving opportunities thereby driving results
- Update annual operational budgets for quarterly and ad hoc profit re-forecast
- Ensuring consistency and quality control for all accounting data
The successful person will be Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA), with relevant PQE gained in a similar industry with strong management accounting and analytical skills are essential.
Candidates should be able to exercise an attention to detail alongside strong communication skills. Competent working knowledge of Microsoft packages (e.g. Excel, Word) is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252989