PI LITIGATION EXECUTIVE 8211 CARDIFF
PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATION EXECUTIVE(S) with keen interest in their profesional development, sought by an International Claimant Law Firm in CARDIFF. In the current PI landscape, this is truely a superb opportunity!
- Running a mixed caseload of RTA, EL,PL,OL cases both in and out of the MOJ Portal.
- Retaining and running lower value Multi Track value cases.
- Dealing with all aspects of liability and quantum.
- Understand and apply the Civil procedure Rules.
- Run cases gto trial where appropriate.
- TEAM TARGETS.
You will work within a small team with close supervision from a supportive and encouraging Manager. Training is offered and the Firm is a keen supporter of the CILEX route to qualification.
- You will be an LPC Graduate.
- Ideally you will have some previous experience of running a PI caseload (whether MOJ or NON MOJ, RTA or EL/PL).
- You will be enthusiastic about your professional development and enjoy a challenge!
- You will enjoy working within a supportive team and working towards achieveing a Team Target.
- You will deliver client service excellent.
The Firm has an excellent, supportive culture, a 35 hour working week and a fantastic benefits package. If you would like to discuss this opportunity please get in touch!
Tagged as: CILEX, claims handler, EL/PL, Fast Track, Legal Executive, Litigation, Litigation Executive, OL, Paralegal, PI, Portal, RTA