Head of Financial Accounting and Reporting
Robert Half have partnered with a global manufacturing business to recruit a Head of Financial Accounting and Reporting for a $1bill t/o autonomous business unit.
Based in Bristol, this is a pivotal hire in a newly formed team. The initial role has overall responsibility for financial accounting and control, partnering closely with the Global Finance Director and the Head of FP&A. The business needs someone technically gifted but with strong commercial acumen and a willingness to step outside of reporting into a wider finance management role. The ability to communicate upstream is vital.
- Overall responsibility and oversight for the Business Unit ($1 billion t/o) Group financial statements including interpretation of all accounting issues and principles which will have an impact on the Group's financial results
- Development and management of reporting systems, ensuring that the correct financial data is available and that it allows for correct consolidation for management and statutory purposes
- Key player in the group budget process, working closely with the Senior Manager (FP&A/Controlling) who owns the overall budget process
- Responsibility of the global compliance framework for the Business Unit
- Ongoing performance improvement and efficiency projects
The successful Head of Financial Accounting and Reporting will be based in the Bristol area and meet the following criteria:
- ACA or ACCA qualified (with 5 years+ PQE)
- Extensive experience working in an international environment operating IFRS
- Consolidation of financial accounts
- SAP and/or Hyperion system knowledge an advantage
- Wider commercial acumen and ability to develop into a business unit FD role in the future
£80,000-95,000 + 20% Bonus + Excellent Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice