EMR are working with a global B2B Technology firm to recruit a Communications Manager to drive PR, media and analyst relations across the globe.
As Communications Manager based in London, you will get to travel to Europe and the US in an exciting role working on media and analyst programmes, and the marketing team to produce and deliver engaging content, press coverage, and integrated campaigns.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and managing the press office, liaising with and briefing spokespeople as required
- Collaborating with PR agencies to deliver the PR and analyst relations strategy
- Create and publish engaging content, including press releases, articles, features, blogs and interviews
- Support the marketing team with the creation of content such as white papers, webinars and case studies
- Produce and publish the quarterly analyst relations newsletter
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Experience in PR, media relations or analyst relations at a B2B Technology agency or company
- Additionally, broader experience in content creation and wider marketing activities beneficial.
- Ability to influence and engage with a range of stakeholders from senior management to software engineers.
- Experience in, or a good understanding of the B2B technology space with a passion for technology
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply now!