Senior Reinsurance Technician - 6 month contract
Reinsurance Operations - Senior Reinsurance Technician - 6mths
We are looking for an experienced Reinsurance Technician to join our Reinsurance Operations team in Colchester. The role has been created through demand from major change programmes taking place across the business requiring us to create capacity of our business experts to input into solution design and drive the change process.
The Senior Reinsurance Technician will be responsible for working across proportional (quota share) and excess of loss reinsurance programmes working with multiple stakeholders, including, but not limited to the RI Purchase, Claims, Accounting, underwriting and actuarial teams. In addition, the successful candidate will be liaising with external parties including reinsurance brokers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Core to this role will the servicing of reinsurance contracts managing the following:
- RI calculations & loss advices / recoveries to brokers
- Cover note processing & premium payment
Retail accounts reconciliation
- Internal / external RI reporting
- Process and controls adhered to including sign offs
- Ideally looking for someone with 5 years'+ technical Reinsurance knowledge. Those with less years experience but the right level of RI knowledge will naturally be considered.
- Self-starter, deadline driven
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management; ability to work with other teams to achieve results
- Strong excel and analytical skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253005