Great opportunity to work with a Hedge Fund managing the accounts for their private interest of a HNWI. Your role will be too responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping working alongside a small team in Mayfair.
The ideal Part-Time Accountant will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Credit Control
- Quarterly VAT return
- Annual accounts preparation and submission to auditors
- Petty cash & Expenses
The ideal Part-Time Accountant will be:
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Bookkeeping and accounting experience
- A strong work ethic, proven organizational skills
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Experience of using QuickBooks and excellent Excel skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Available immediately
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716047