An exciting opportunity for a proven Credit Controller to join a market leading construction business on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing your own ledger of accounts and act as a 'senior' to others within the team.
A marketing leading Construction business within Leicester. Due to company growth they are seeking a proven Credit Controller to join their fast-paced finance function on a permanent basis.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Effective credit control on business to business accounts
- Rapport building and account management with key clients
- Invoice query and account issue resolution
- Setting payment plans and reduce outstanding and bad debt
- Work towards and successfully hit collection targets and company KPIs
- Perform ad hoc credit control, sales ledger and accounts administration
The successful candidate needs to have previous commercial knowledge and exposure to all aspects of credit control in a business to business environment.
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment. You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary + monthly bonus, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252794