- A key role supporting the delivery of the Group strategy.
- Working for a large organisation who offer excellent benefits.
The organisation are a large group who offer numerous services across the UK. They are forward thinking and have experienced year-on-year growth.
As interim Commercial Accountant your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly cost packs.
- Work with Management Accountants to identify risks.
- Work with Senior Managers to support business partnering.
- Support the development of project reporting.
- Establish strong financial controls.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a track record of initiating and leading process changes. they will have strong management accounting experience ideally within a commercial environment.
The opportunity offers an immediate start with at least a 6 month contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251936