Part Time Tax Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a Part Time Tax Accountant within an accountancy practice in Newport.
The Tax Accountant role offered is on a part time basis with complete flexibility with regards to working hours. A small family run business within Newport are looking for an Accountant who is experienced within tax to join their team. This role is to offer additional internal advice as well as helping out the team during busy periods.
- Prepare company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and other staff members.
- Maintain and update working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, deadlines, and any company-specific information.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, including understanding their business practices and specific tax information needs.
- Qualified / Part Qualified / Qualified by Experience
- Tax Accounting experience within a practice environment including VAT, Corporation and Personal Tax returns
- Experience and knowledge of tax compliance
The company is a small accountancy practice based in Newport who offer a friendly and relaxed working environment.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice