Solutions Architect, Project Delivery, TOGAF, Architecture Design
A Solutions Architect is required to work with one my clients one of the UKs biggest Engineering companies. The role is based in either the Andover or the Portsmouth office but they can be flexible on base location and the Solutions Architect role pays a salary of up to £70,000 with great benefits. The Solutions Architect will work with cross-functional teams from across the business. As the Solutions Architect you will be responsible for designing and presenting solutions to customers and staff. This Solutions Architect opportunity is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience in a senior role such as technical lead, team lead, architect or a hands on leadership role. The ideal Solutions Architect will be a candidate who is keen to expand their knowledge and have a real desire to learn. Learning new skills and concepts will not phase you and you constantly strive to better yourself. Key Skills and Experience of the Solutions Architect:
Key Deliverables expected of the Solutions Architect:
- Experience in assessing a broad range of IT solutions and products
- Experience leading and collaborating with concurrent teams to ensure solution delivery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Experience of working with stakeholders up to c-level
- Strong problem solver and critical thinker
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodologies including TOGAF
- Ability to design and manage budgets for high level solution architecture designs
- Assist in the delivery of solutions that fulfil requirements provided by stakeholders
- Support the development of the IT strategy and assist in delivery
- Ensuring project experience is efficiently communicated throughout the business to the benefit of the organisation
- Liaising closely with contractors, 3rd party vendors and customers as well as internal business users
Applicants must have, or be able to obtain, SC security clearance and have a driving license with the willingness to travel.This Solutions Architect role is commutable from: Salisbury, Newbury, Southampton, Portsmouth and Andover as well as surrounding areas. There is a degree of flexibility in terms of base locations with the opportunity to also work in the Portsmouth office so candidates from further afield will be considered. Please apply now for this excellent Solutions Architect opportunity for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion regarding relevant experience and for further details on the role.Solutions Architect, Project Delivery, TOGAF, Architecture Design
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83239189