A great opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor based in Stevenage
Your new company
An organisation in Stevenage are currently recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to join their team.
Your new role
As the Payroll Supervisor you'll be responsible for managing the transition of bringing the Payroll function back in house. The payroll consist of multiple sites and around 500 employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring Payroll is administered on time each month without processing error
- Producing regular payroll information and reporting as required byHR
- Proactively communicate any Payroll changes or delay in payment before the pay date
- Manage the relationship with Finance to ensure each stakeholder is assured of timely reports or audit delivery.
- Review the end to end payroll process, with a focus on where it can be made more Efficient, Reliable and Insightful
- Enter mass changes into relevant systems such as salary reviews
- Ensure compliance with Payroll Timetable
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation
- Administrate Leavers, create monthly payments for pension schemes, and process monthly returns.
- Produce process flows for each HR Process
What you'll need to succeed
As the payroll supervisor you will need at least 2 years' experience managing the start to finish payroll process. You MUST have experience using ITrent and working knowledge of complex pension contributions is desirable.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE USING ITRENT SOFTWARE.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253257