An opportunity for a dynamic and career-motivated Credit Controller to join a forward thinking Leisure company predominantly based in Manchester city centre. In this accountancy based role you will have self-responsibility and a real chance to show your skills - independently collecting debt from a wide array of accounts on a personable ledger (80% B2B, 20% long-standing B2C accounts).
Acting as a standalone Credit Controller, the job will consist of the following;
- Proving effective credit control and accounts receivable support to the accountancy and finance team;
- End to end credit control;
- Independently manage a portfolio of clients;
- Proactively contact clients for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables;
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to improve and streamline processes as and when required;
- Reporting to Financial Controller and senior management on a regular basis;
- Occasional work from secondary office (Based in north-west) with flexible working hours.
- Experience in a credit control environment
- Desire to study further (not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to build and repair relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Understanding of KPI's and ability to critically reflect upon own work
- Ideally Sage experience (not essential)
Established SME Leisure business, operating across multiple sites in the North-West. Expecting another business acquisition over the next 12 months, resulting in massive growth. Supports personal development and offers Study Support for employees. Small-medium established and personable finance team.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £24,000 per annum, Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice