PC Tech Specialist
PC Tech Specialist - 3 months contract - Kings Cross
Yoh Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established life science/pharmaceutical client based in Kings Cross. They have recently been going through a large recruitment drive across all areas of their business due to internal growth and success. Due to this, they have opened a new position for PC Tech Specialist to provide technical support and maintenance of Windows based desktops. You will need a proven back ground as a PC Tech Specialist.
What you will be doing;
- Research new technologies and recommend changes to establish procedures and standards
- Modifying, maintaining, creating images for loading operating systems on internal software
- Supervising and mentoring lower level PC Tech Specialist
- Liaising with system support teams to analyse and resolve networking, hardware and software issues
- Working alongside the Telecoms team, LAN Administrators and other management to resolve issues and develop solutions for end users
- B.S in Computer Science and/or a minimum of two years' experience within this role
- Strong written skills & organisation skills
- Must work well in a team environment and be customer focused
- Strong technical background in Windrows Operations Systems
This is a great opportunity for a PC Tech Specialist to join an established and highly successful organisation that is highly sought after as 'the place to work' for contractors and permanent job seekers. If you're interested in this position, my client are keen to book interviews as soon as possible, please apply today for a consultation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253094