A great opportunity for a proven Payroll Clerk looking for a part-time opportunity.
You will sit within a friendly Finance department where you will be responsible for processing the payroll from start to finish.
A growing manufacturing business who have their Head Offices in Leicester. They are seeking a proven Payroll Clerk to join the team on a part-time basis.
The role includes a variety of duties including:
- Weekly and monthly payroll preparation for the company workforce
- Investigating and resolving payroll queries
- Statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc
- P11ds, P45s, P46s
- Payment runs
- Maintaining starter and leaver records accurately
- Ad hoc payroll administration and time sheet processing
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in all aspects of payroll preparation.
You will be knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments.
You must also have excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective, but sensitive manner.
Flexible working hours, great working environment, free car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252809