Account Director - Pharma
Account Director Pharma - Fleet, Hampshire
Salary DOE plus bonus and benefits
This expanding and driven healthcare communications agency is seeking an experienced Account Director as part of their continued growth. We are looking for a candidate who has the potential to further develop and grow with the organization and who can demonstrate success in the following key areas: -
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to the highest quality standards, within budget and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Taking overall accountability for own accounts, including building and maintaining effective client relations, meeting financial targets and ensuring quality delivery of programmes by self, other team members and third-party suppliers
- Identifying potential issues with delivery of programmes, considering potential solutions and seeking appropriate internal direction and support
- Developing organic growth within existing clients by proactively identifying opportunities and proposing appropriate solutions for clients
- Identifying other new business opportunities arising for potential development within the core team
- Leading and preparing for new business pitches, including development of communications strategies, operational recommendations, budgets and pitch presentations
Internal Management and Team Leadership
- Leading, managing and inspiring own team directly and through a matrix structure
- Working with the senior team to ensure that effective internal standard processes, training, and review procedures are followed in order to deliver quality programmes for clients
- Identifying individual training and development needs within account team(s)
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.