Are you looking for an opportunity to join a top 100 accountancy practice, and manage your own portfolio of clients?
My client can provide excellent training and personal development opportunites, and give you responsibility for a portfolio of sole traders and limited companies to manage.
They are currently on a drive to bring their clients into the 21st century and implement cloud software like Xero or Quickbooks. Additionally, they have a referral scheme for you to earn bonuses for bringing new clients into your portfolio.
A number of their senior and management team have come from within the firm - including the managing partner, who is a product of their extremely sucessful graduate training scheme. They always look to promote from within where possible.
- Experience preparing accounts to UK GAAP standards.
- Knowledge of at least one cloud software like Quickbooks or Xero
- ACCA or ACA qualified idelaly - part qualified considered
- Supporting the accounts manager with monthly reporting, deadline management and the planning/timing of assignments
- Supporting and training junior members of the team
- Preparation of: statutory accounts for limited companies and LLP???s, corporate tax returns , management accounts and VAT returns
My client can pay a salary of up to ??35,000 for the right candidate.