Do you love working on greenfield projects? Do you crave working on many different projects?
Do u want a career in a company that delivers business critical Cloud-based solutions for a range of household brands?
If so this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We need a Senior QA Engineer or Senior Test Engineer with extensive experience of leading complex software testing projects. You'll oversee and deliver sustainable tech solutions for a range of applications. All the projects are run in Agile and are never the same.
Building the testing function from scratch in a modern British tech company has never been easy, but this is a great chance for a Senior QA, Technical QA or existing Lead QA to work alongside the development team to ensure a great test process and excellent coverage.
To succeed as Test Engineer, you will;
- Work with the best tech team in the industry using cutting edge Tech.
- Be confident and experienced in building automation test frameworks in SpecFlow or Cucumber.
- Lead for the full test cycle, using your experience to create test environments, planning and building testing frameworks from scratch and implementing scenarios and tests cases.
- Bring your knowledge of automated RESTful API using RestSharp, HTTPClient or REST Assured.
- Own the whole automation testing and influence best practice.
You'll work as a part of a British, forward-thinking company based in Central London. In addition to a stimulating work environment our staff enjoy generous perks. These are just some of them:
- 10% Bonus.
- 27 days leave (plus Bank holidays)
- £2k Training Budget a year.
- Competitive Salary
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your QA Lead progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252316