Interim Finance Manager
- Finance Manager for a fantastic charity based in South West London.
- Work for a charity that makes a difference to young peoples lives.
A great organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of young people. This charity invests in young people and has grown from strength to strength in the last 20 years. They have deep roots within the community and are looking for an exceptional candidate who add value to the charity.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of the finance department.
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts including budgeting, forecasting, report writing and journal postings as required.
- Submitting Annual Accounts and Reports to Charities Commission, HMRC and Companies House.
- Contribute to the on-going improvement and effectiveness of internal control
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA).
- Great interpersonal skills
- Charity experience would be beneficial.
- Experience in project accounting would be beneficial.
- Experience in restricted and unrestricted funding.
£250 - £350 per day