Lead PHP Developer - BRISTOL - up to 50k
- 3+ years experience with PHP and MySQL development.
- Experience of working with MVC frameworks e.g. Symfony, Laravel or similar.
- Experience of open source e-commerce systems e.g. OpenCart. Magento or similar.
- Experience of popular open source CMS systems e.g. WordPress or Craft CMS.
- Solid understanding of object-orientated principles.
- An eye for UX design although you will be expected to work closely with a designer.
- Be a talented and ambitious individual who is passionate about what they are doing.
- Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
- Experience with version control e.g. Git/SVN
- Experience of working on PCI projects beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of integrating with Salesforce beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to organise your own work and work independently with initiative but collaboratively when needed
- Determination to meet deadlines whilst delivering the highest quality of work
- Team ethic and collaborative approach
They offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where every team member's opinion is valued. You will have the opportunity to progress rapidly in your career and have a real impact on the on-going growth of the business.
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251243