- FP&A manager, reporting in to the Head of FP&A
- Progressive role - clear development & promotion path
My client is a major name within the aerospace industry. Based in the West London / Feltham area, they are currently going through an exciting period of growth & have ambitious plans for the coming years.
This is a brilliant role for an individual with experience in FP&A who's looking to move their career to the next level. A highly autonomous and visible role, this role will be partnering with senior stakeholders both internally & externally to the business. You will be working within a highly regulated environment, so accuracy is key.
This is a highly commercial role with no month end/transactional activities.
See below some key bullet points for this FP&A Manager role:
Delivering regular reporting across the business, that is high quality, concise and insightful
- Investment and benefits tracking, to ensure reconciliation of impacts across the business
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes
- Preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Partnering with various teams across the business to ensure messages regarding performance and plans / initiatives are appropriately presented and suited to the audience
- Partnering with Strategy / Regulatory team on submission of business plans
- Finance lead on engagement with external stakeholders throughout planning process
- Drive for continuous improvement through brilliant basics, can do attitude and supporting the development of one team
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar commercial finance function previously. They will have business partnered with stakeholders across all levels of previous organisations and be able to influence stakeholders.
An advanced level of Excel is essential (index matching, building dashboards, basic modelling.etc) - this will be tested in interview.
- Qualified account or qualified by experience with 2 years of managerial experience
- Driven with significant energy and strong influencing skills
- Reflective with the demonstrable ability to learn from and adapt to environment in order to deliver results.
- Knowledge and experience of a complex operational environment (preferably within the aviation industry but not essential)
- Strong communications skills with a demonstrable track record of excellent stakeholder engagement
I have a salary of up to £60,000 + car allowance + bonus for the FP&A manager role.
There is a clear progression path in place for this person - my client is looking for an individual who's seeking to progress within the business.