An instantly recognisable organisation in Letchworth Garden City who has an national presence in the Retail sector is seeking to add an experienced and forward thinking Credit Controller to its team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and confident Credit Control professional.
The position of Credit Controller in Letchworth Garden City will have the following duties;
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue
- Checking credit records and tracing missing debtors
- Setting up repayment plans and working with debt counsellors
- Setting up and maintaining customer files
- Processing payments
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time
- Liaising with solicitors and bailiffs
The successful Credit Controller will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to operate at all levels across the organisation.
My client is a successful national business who has experienced excellent growth and continue to go from strength to strength.
Salary & Benefits
A salary of £23,000-£26,000 depending on experience, along with bonus and benefits
If there role of Credit Control is of interest please do not hesitate to apply today
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice