Robert Half have partnered with a global manufacturing business to recruit a newly qualified ACA or ACCA in a development role as a Financial Accountant offering a clear succession plan into an FP&A Manager or Senior Controller role within 18-36 months.
Based in Bristol, this is a pivotal hire for a Financial Accountant in a newly formed team. The initial role is focused on reporting, but the unique advantage of this opportunity is the exposure and pro-active collaboration with other areas of the finance function. Working closely with the Global FD (who is ex Big 4 and started his career post Big 4 in the very same role) you have a defined route for progression into financial planning or to move vertically into a senior reporting role dependent on how you wish to progress your career.
The Financial Accountant will act as the 'right hand' of the Senior Manager for Financial Accounting and Reporting. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting monthly consolidation and reporting
- Supporting bi-annual statutory reporting
- Supporting annual budget setting process through analysis of regional KPIs/data
- Communicating upstream and working with the on site senior leadership team
- Involvement in a variety of ad-hoc analysis projects
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives across both reporting and day to day activity
The Financial Accountant must live in Bristol or the surrounding area, or if not, be willing to relocate for this role. We are looking for the best of the best for this development opportunity, so criteria to apply is high. Due to the exposure and regular interaction with the Senior Leadership Team, the successful applicant must have strong communication skills.
- ACA (ideally) or ACCA qualified (0-24 months PQE)
- Results driven
- Adaptable and agile (i.e. able to support FP&A function on projects)
- Strong communication skills
Based in the Bristol area, this is a global manufacturing business offering unrivalled development opportunities. A truly international business offering progression opportunities overseas as well as within the UK. The business is going through a considerable period of change and growth, offering the Financial Accountant a springboard for their career.
£40,000-50,000 + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice