Purchase Ledger Clerk
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an established company looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone with 1-2 years' experience looking to take their next step within a finance role. The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and under pressure with good attention to detail.
This business is a highly successful company. They are rapidly expanding and therefore are looking to invest by bringing in a new individual who can process invoices within a high growth company.
The successful individual will have experience in high volume invoice processing as well as proficient use of accounting software and Excel. Excellent organisational skills are essential as is the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems and demonstrate high integrity.
Duties will include:
- Receipting purchase invoices from suppliers
- Matching purchase invoices to Purchase Orders, ensuring that purchase order has been correctly approved
- Coding and data entry of purchase invoices onto purchase ledger
- Ad hoc preparation of Faster Payments as required
- Filing which includes invoices, cheque requisitions, vouchers, petty cash claims and any supplier contracts
- Raise and issue purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
For more information about this role or any other Purchase Ledger jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252121