- Combining domain knowledge and technical skills to understand and solve the complex challenges facing our clients.
- Designing and developing custom software solutions or tools
- Being involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues from all backgrounds.
- Experience in web-based .NET or Java would also be desirable.
Great Benefits! Working for a recent UK Top 100 Employer comes along with some great employee benefits
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83247825