Solutions Architect - outside of IR35
Solution Architect, review HESA requirements, system and solutions analysis, identify document process changes
Your new company
A well known university situated in London are looking to recruit a Solution Architect for a short 4-6 week contract to start ASAP.
Your new role
Complete an analysis exercise and document the required process changes and technical requirements/developments for a major project across IT. The solution architect would be contracted for 4-6 weeks to complete the following:
- Review the HESA requirements
- Review Unit-e system and processes - you don't necessarily need experience with Unit-e as a system
- Identify and document process changes required
- Identify technical solutions required
The solution architect would produce the following outputs:
- A set of business process maps for the 'to be' processes
- A data model relating to HESA entities
- A set of technical requirements (these may include optional solutions)
What you'll need to succeed
Experience as a Solution Architect ideally having worked across other universities or wider public sector organisations previously.
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work in a well known university in a busy short term role that possibly will extend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253366