Digital Marketing Executive
Competitive Salary + Company Benefit
Mason Blake is working on behalf of a highly successful Global Asset Manager with an ongoing presence in London.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work amongst a relatively concentrated Digital team, add support and value to the company’s marketing across various digital touchpoints including websites, emails, marketing automation and data analysis. It is very varied position, so it offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and build an excellent working knowledge of the wider business.
- Manage and update websites, whilst creating and overseeing digital content.
- Support the design, build, maintenance and optimisation of the online presence to increase organic visits; troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Identify new trends, insights, emerging technologies and creative growth strategies for increasing our site traffic.
- Leverage site metrics tools (Google Analytics) to measure and report performance of all campaigns and properties, and optimising spend and priorities based on robust data analysis.
- Identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Help advocate for SEO and SEM best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content and creative teams.
- Build and manage email campaigns.
- Generate and analyse website traffic performance reports; assess campaign performance; and make recommendations for campaign performance improvement and optimisation.
- Work with marketing teams to create and execute digital campaigns that support their objectives.
- Liaise with other team members and internal/ external stakeholders in the delivery of digital activities.
- Able to understand and ensure global compliance and opt-in policies are adhered to throughout all digital campaigns.
- Understand and ensure Corporate brand and compliance standards are met.
- Stay abreast of new trends, emerging technologies, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of campaigns and technology used in delivery.
- Experience of using Wordpress at an administrator level including content management is essential.
- Demonstrable experience gained over 2-3- years of developing and managing websites and multiple online campaigns from design to execution to deliver business objectives is essential.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred.
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred.
- Experience of working with a marketing automation system (such as Oracle Eloqua) and a CRM platform (eg. SalesForce) is preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects is preferred
- Prior knowledge and experience within digital marketing preferably within a business-to-business environment is preferred.
- Experience in an asset management is not essential.
Send CV to:******************************
''Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.''
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960716369