IT Projects Manager
Are you an experienced IT Project Management professional looking for a new challenge in a creative university environment?
Goldsmiths, University of London is a world-leading centre of educational excellence where ground-breaking research meets innovative teaching and thinking. They are looking for inspiring and talented leader to help improve their data driven environment, utilising cloud and integration technologies to enable high quality services for their students and staff.
Goldsmiths, University of London is looking to appoint a IT Projects Manager to join the IT Service Strategy and Planning team. As part of an ever changing innovative enterprise environment, your role will be key in providing direction, support and delivery to a range of projects across IT&IS and also partnering with the University wide Strategic Projects Office.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective, customer facing projects across the university improving our services. As a senior member of the IT team you’ll set an example for others and provide occasional guidance and mentoring to others in the team.
You will bring to the role extensive, experience of relevant IT best practice and have:
- Proven Experience of managing IT and business change projects within a fast-paced, delivery focussed enterprise environment using a variety of methodologies and techniques including Prince2 and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels with internal and external partners with the proven experience of developing relationships across organisation boundaries
- Experience of acting in a change capacity with a passion for harnessing technology and information systems to improve efficiency and organisational effectiveness
- Strong technology experience across digital and online technologies including delivering detailed information and self-service functionality across desktop, mobile web and mobile app platforms.
- Deep knowledge of IT best practice and several project methodologies
- You will be a self-motivated, pro-active, dynamic, able to engage, challenge and influence others
- A track record of developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships across IT and the wider organisation
- High level, proven inter-personal communication skills are essential
As an employer of choice, Goldsmiths, University of London offer an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package of £44,966 - £54,561 (inclusive of London weighting allowance)
- 28 days annual leave plus 6 paid closure days (4 at Christmas and 2 at Easter) and statutory bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme (USS or LPFA)
- Working in Zone 2, with fantastic transport links and interest free travel to work loans
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay and tax efficient childcare voucher scheme
- On-site dining facilities and gym
- Access to University of London facilities such as Senate House Library
Hays IT have been appointed to exclusively support Goldsmiths, University of London with the recruitment of this role. For more information, please contact Joel Mundy (Business Manager at Hays IT)
Closing Date | Sunday 30th September
Interviews will take place Week Commencing 8th October
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83173703