- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an an experienced Management Accountant, to join a busy Finance team in Macclesfield. The role is paying a salary up to £32,000 per annum and is a full time position.
About The Role:
• Assisting with month end reporting process
• Upkeep of fixed asset register & depreciation postings
• Maintaining and posting in Nominal Ledger
• Detailed job costing analysis & income/margin recognition reports
• Month end reconciliations
• Accruals & Prepayments
• VAT returns and compliance
• Helping the Finance Manager with annual budget process & monthly updating
• Assistance with annual audit preparation
• Providing cover for weekly payroll (when required)
• Other ad hoc projects to support the team.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong IT skills (particularly Excel).
• Process driven, be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality
• High accuracy and speed to meet deadlines in a timely and accurate manner
About The Benefits
• Up to £27000-£32000 dependent on experience.
• 37.5 hour week - 9-5.30 (flexible working hours)
• 23 days holiday rising to 25
• Birthday day off
• Free Parking
• Social Events
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253042