Embedded Software Lead Engineer
A Software Team Leader with good knowledge of Embedded software and Communications and with knowledge of the associated hardware will lead a team of highly skilled software and hardware engineers, delivering commercial projects across a range of different products and processor ranges within the communications and satellite industry.
You may have an Electronics or Embedded Software background, but must be confident in a wide range of technical areas and will be a strong team leader.
You’ll be qualified to Degree level and will have experience and knowledge of some / all the following:
- Embedded Software practice.
- Real Time Embedded C programming (ideally Microchip PIC 18/32).
- Networking in TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP.
- Driver Interfacing to SPI, 12C, RS485, CAN, Ethernet.
- FPGA / CPLD (Verilog / VHDL).
- High Speed DSP and Digital RF.
- Automated Software Test & Systems Test.
- Schematic Capture (Altium ideal).
- Analogue and Digital Circuit Design.
Managing the successful delivery of projects, the Software Team Leader will plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle, working closely with members of the Engineering team to ensure a smooth transition. You’ll be required to supervise some team members remotely, ultimately managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253620