Location: London, E6 7FF
Salary: Depending on Experience
About the company:
Established in 1967, our client is a London-based bullion merchant dealing in Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium. In addition to producing its own minted bars in various sizes, our client also offers its clients metal account facilities in both allocated and unallocated form. With further divisions for refining, "melt & assay", storage, industrial products, special commissions and wedding rings, our client is the only company in the UK that can rightly claim to be a true all round expert and one-stop-shop for all precious metal needs. The company employs over 60 people and operates primarily out of 30,000 sq. ft. of high security premises near City Airport.
Duties of the Compliance Assistant:
- Report to and support Compliance Team with daily duties.
- Ongoing compliance audit of existing clients.
- Completing third-party anti money laundering searches.
- Completing customer due diligence documenting.
- Full support and guidance from Compliance Team in completing set tasks and daily duties.
Requirements of the Compliance Assistant:
- Team orientated and ability to complete tasks alone
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you're suitable for this Compliance Assistant role then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83250896