Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer utilising 3D CAD software for the design of seating or similar?
Can you work permanently in the Southend-on-Sea, Essex, area?
If so we are keen to hear from you now!
Our client is an established and successful design and manufacturing business in the Southend-on-Sea, Essex, area.
What the role offers:
- Starting salary up to £36,000 per annum
- 32 days paid holiday (including Bank/public holidays)
- Monday to Friday, 39 hour working week
- Short day/Early finish every Friday (8am-1pm)
- Plus benefits package including:
- Contributory Pension (they put in 4% rising to 6%)
- Life assurance
- Free Healthcare
- Death in Service benefit (salary x2)
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Free Parking
- Ongoing support for professional and career development
- Creation and modification of CAD models, drawings and assemblies in 3D (CATIA) design package.
- Detail design of component parts and minor assemblies,
- Investigation of manufacturing and assembly issues,
- Aiding in the creation of related design documentation such as structural procedures and reports,
- Providing support of structural test activities,
- Participation in project team meetings and design reviews as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a background with the following skills/experience:
- Experience of use of 3D CAD design (preferably in CATIA V5)
- Minimum HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally 3-5 years design experience
- Experience of automobile or aerospace industry an advantage
- Strong communication skills through written reports and verbal communication.
- Team Player.
- Good attention to detail required
- Ideally driver with transport
- Able to work permanently in the Southend-on-Sea, Essex, area.
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible because once the right candidate has been found the opportunity will be closed.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively. We will always discuss the specific role with selected candidates and current employers will not be contacted for a reference until a job offer has been made and the candidate has given their further permission for us to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83251783