Reference Number: NB: 902568
Job Role: Conveyancing Assistant
Hours: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
Do you have strong administration experience with the ability to manage a demanding workload? Do you have a keen interest in property or the legal sector? Are you able to liaise confidently on the telephone, face to face and in writing?
I am working with a fantastic legal client that dedicate their time to simplifying difficult legal situations to suit their clients. As a law firm they encompass all of the practical legal knowledge but leave out all the confusing definitions. They work with their clients in mind, consistently supporting and engaging all clients throughout each legal process. This leading law firm offer specialist legal advice and services for Cheshire and the North West and are now looking for Conveyancing Assistant to join their impressive team.
The main responsibilities for this exciting Conveyancing Assistant role are to support your line manager and the department across a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the department are operating as efficient as possible. You will be building strong relationships with clients, employees and third parties so effective communication is key to this role.
The main responsibilities for this fantastic Conveyancing Assistant role include but are not exhaustive of:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone enquiries and responding to all telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner
- Attend client visits in person to provide the best service
- Open new files through case management system
- Prepare initial correspondence and documentation for cases
- Handle all post completion procedures effectively with regards to Land Registry
- All file documentation management
- Sorting filing through opening, closing and storing all confidential client files
- Arranging for all copying, scanning and binding for the Fee Earner
- Providing full administrative support whenever it is required
To be considered for this exciting Conveyancing Assistant role successful applicants should have:
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to manage a demanding workload
- Be an effective communicator liaising confidently across all levels of seniority including employees, visitors and clients
- Accurate typing skills
- Be a team player - no job too small to assist with
- Previous legal experience (residential and property knowledge advantageous but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive law firm and establish a promising career as a Conveyancing Assistant, along with the attractive salary on offer includes:
- Attractive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Additional financial benefits
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252952