Oracle Developer - Financial Services - Canary Wharf - 6 Months up to 350 pd
PL SQL - Oracle 11g, 12c – DB Tuning - Data Warehouse - ETL processes
My client, a large Financial Services organisation based in Canary Wharf is looking for an Oracle Developer for a 6 month contract.
The candidate will design and develop scripts to support in-house Oracle Data Warehouse system. The role requires the Oracle developer to act as a technical consultant to the support teams and to lease with the DBA team. The role will involve both Database development and DB Tuning so a good understanding of Oracle Solutions will be mandatory.
- Provide effective day to day technical support for designated banking applications
- Troubleshooting the system in the event of failure and implementing solutions
- Designing and scheduling the disaster recovery strategy of Oracle Server
- Provide production support on the Oracle Data Warehouse system
- DB tuning
- Expert level skills in PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12c
- Understanding of system full-life-cycle and change management
- Experience on building ETL processes
- PL/SQL Tuning and Data Modelling
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
PL SQL - Oracle 11g, 12c - DB Tuning - Data Warehouse - ETL processes
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/83155338