- Full Time
Data Analyst / SQL Developer
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £25,000 to £35,000
A growing, fast paced company are looking for an experienced analyst to assist with the production of management information, research, reporting and analysis within the company. You will be using a number of tools to help identify key business insights, trends and patterns that will help drive improved performance and efficiency. You will be working with several key business areas and business functions to ensure data driven learning is at the heart of the organisation.
This is an opportunity to develop your technical skills and progress your career.
- Develop and understanding of the business needs and understand the level and type of information that can drive improvements in the business
- Develop and create reporting solutions and management information suites
- Co-ordinate research projects with external agencies and produce regular market updates
- Automation of regular and timely product of the reports and MI
- Work closely with other colleagues to help deliver greater sales effectiveness through key business insight
- Have a creative and lateral approach towards data , MI and modelling to help in the production of non-standard reporting and analysis that will provide a new direction for the business
- Work to provide analysis and reporting solutions for several business areas including Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in SQL is needed and any experience in SSRS, SSIS or SSAS would be great
- If you experience in Tableau, Power BI or SAS this is also beneficial but not essential
- Be able to build relationships and work closely with colleagues from all business areas
We are in the process of arranging interviews for next week, so if the role looks of interest then please do not hesitate to contact Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on 01785 339000 or send an up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253544