The job is a 6 month contract in a Global business.
The role is very commercially driven and a key role in business strategy internally.
My client is a well known consumer goods business with operations all over the world. They are a great employer and offer excellent working conditions.
The role requires someone with a strong commercial acumen that has ideally worked in a similar FMCG, manufacturing or consumer good environment. Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Management accounts and regular forecasting updates
- Contracts and bid support
- Business case delivery
- Performance indicators and KPI analysis and report writing
- Management information and packs created
- Strong excel is a must
- Process improvements and transformation exposure extremely useful
- Business partnering with all operational functions in both the UK and overseas
- Team management also required
The successful candidate will enjoy dealing with key stakeholders throughout the business, business partnering and supporting strategic business decisions. Ideally the successful candidate will have a background from either FMCG or Consumer goods.
The role requires strong excel and analytic abilities as well as strong team management.
The role is offering a competitive daily rate for an initial 6 month period based in Surrey. The role requires someone to start at short notice also.
Daily rate will be between £220-£300 ideally depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253596