Salary: £42,000 - £65,0000 (Depending on experience)
Master of Malt is a multi-award-winning online spirits retailer, recently named Global Online Retailer of the Year for the sixth time in seven years at Whisky Magazine's Icons of Whisky 2018. Re-booted in 2009, we're known not only for our vast range of single malt Scotch whiskies, fine spirits and more, but also for our market-leading focus on innovation and customer experience.
The culture here is one of hard work but also great fun. We like to think of our business as a creative, driven, fast-paced, informal place to work. We have a certain way of communicating, which is very definitely a conscious part of our brand. We’re not afraid to take some risks, and we’re not afraid to indulge our silly side.
Purpose of the PPC Manager:
Are you that superstar PPC Manager that is capable of redefining what it means to be a PPC Manager? Do you know the difference between max conversions and target ROAS? Of course you do, you’ve tested them all, individually, against each other, and explained it to your Nan in fine detail so that even she knows how to A/B test bid strategies.
We’re looking for an extremely talented and accomplished PPC Manager to redefine and implement a cutting edge strategy that only someone like you knows how to do. This is more than just second-nature stuff, you live and breathe PPC strategy, and there’s nothing you don’t know about it.
This is a hugely exciting chance to be part of a growing drinks business which defies convention and was recently named in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. That’s right, we sell booze and do lots of other cool things which you can get involved in.
Essentials of the PPC Manager:
- Independently design, implement and manage campaigns across Google and Bing
- Create Experiments within AdWords and Bing to test for most optimal strategy
- Utilise attribution modelling to ascertain the true value of channel marketing efforts, particularly with regard to Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Work closely with other members of the PPC team to ensure campaigns are well optimised and in line with the wider company strategy
- Continuously evaluate performance and develop campaigns to achieve optimum ROI
- Support the debrief process following campaigns, collating feedback for presentation to management
- Create well thought out bidding strategies resulting in accurate budget recommendations
- Proactively seek out new paid search opportunities to present a case for
Requirements of the PPC Manager:
- At least 5-10 years working in a PPC managerial capacity
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords Experiments
- Strong understanding of attribution modelling
- Experience of directly managing accounts with £1m+ in annual spend
- Experience of training and mentoring passionate and talented junior members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write well-worded, grammatically correct emails
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Suite of apps, and ideally also of Microsoft Suite of apps
- Good organisation and efficient record-keeping skills
- Analytical in nature with a natural curiosity on how things work
- Strong problem solver and uses own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Interest in spirits
Why work for us?
Other than the standard benefits you expect to see from a business (think pension, cycle-2-work scheme, free eye care vouchers, childcare vouchers) we also offer…
- Flexible working We’re focussed on productivity, not the clock. We’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy with how and when you work.
- Free food A hungry worker is not a happy worker. We stock our kitchens with what you need to get you through the day.
- Free fancy coffee George Clooney endorsed, no less...
- A relaxed working environment There are no suits and ties here (unless you insist).
- A challenge The opportunity to make a difference to the future of the business. It is our people who put us in the 2017 Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Personal Days Seven completely flexible personal days on top of your annual leave, because we all need a duvet day from time to time.
- A healthy staff discount on our world-class range. Just in case that makes a difference.
- (Un)healthy irreverence National pizza/doughnut/pie/lemonade/etc day? We got it covered.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this PPC Manager role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83239033