I am currently recruiting for a Senior Payroller position based in Central London. This is working for a large media company to assist them during a busy period.
My client is a large media company based in Central London. Launched in 2011, they have grown rapidly and now work with many of the largest advertising agencies in the country as well as a wide variety of direct clients, consistently delivering on their promise of honesty, integrity and great results.
Due to recent success they are looking to add a temporary Senior Payroller to assist their busy finance team.
Senior Payroller, Central London
Roles & responsibilities:
- Managing payroll ledger in full
- High volume client base with low volume employees per client
- Dealing with multiple payroll queries
- Working to tight deadlines
- Dealing with various clients across multiple sectors and locations
- Dealing with P45, P46 and P60's, SSP, SMP and SPP
Must be immediately available or maximum 1 week notice period.
Previous exposure to the above responsibilities is desirable.
Previous exposure to accounting software is desirable.
The successful candidate will be offered between £14-18 depending on experience. This is a temporary role for 3-4 months to assist during a busy period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83252611