Java/Fullstack Engineer(Mid-Team Lead)
JAVA Engineer/Fullstack/Microservices/Big Data
One of the world's largest digital transformation agencies are looking for experience Senior Java/Fullstack Engineers to join them in their London HQ. The business helps some of the world's most prominent organizations through every step of their digital journey. As an Engineer you will be working on the most cutting edge projects happening within Financial Services right now and should have breadth of experience to solve complex solutions using a multitude of technologies.
Previous consultancy or agency experience would be a massive bonus, especially having previous experience working with Financial Services clients.
Location: Central London
Salary Expectations: 55-105k
- Design and build complex technology solutions using best in class libraries and frameworks and design principles
- Work closely with clients to establish technology solutions at business and technical levels
- Lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of business solutions that require IT system(s)
- Design and build solution frameworks following best practices
- Interact with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions delivering to business needs.
- Consult clients' senior technical leaders on best practice point of view.
- Must be self-motivated and able to thrive in an Agile environment
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; drive knowledge sharing and lessons learnt sessions from knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience of working on large scale, complex, and distributed applications in an Agile environment
- Good level of understanding of S/W design principles like SOLID, DRY, SoC, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Core Java, large scale distributed systems and multi-threading programming concepts.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- front end experience
- desire to learn DevOps, Machine Learning, Big Data
Experience with and/or knowledge of some of the technologies listed below would be highly desirable:
- SOAP and REST / JAX-RS based systems
- API Management and Documentation (io, I/O Docs)
- Netty, AKKA, Vert.x, CEP engines
- Java 8, Scala, Closure
- NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, KDB+, SAP Hana
- HazelCast, GigaSpaces, Hadoop 2.0, Spark, Storm, and Splunk etc.
- High scale, highly transactional, high performance, highly available systems and robust applications
- Continuous delivery and continuous integration including DevOps pipeline
- Multi-tenant architectures deployed in the cloud
- Implementations on and migration to Cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix, Rackspace
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS providers and architectures
- Experience building custom/bespoke developed solutions and product integration projects.
- Experience in a consulting or client-facing role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83253092